Cutler Real Estate asked Zev a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Zev's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I attended the University of Akron where I studied Biology. I have spent the last ten years in the service industry working as a server and in management.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I truly enjoy helping people so I knew a career in real estate where I can help people find their dream home was a great career path for me.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in a quiet neighborhood in Plain Township. I love that my neighborhood is surrounded by trees and nature which gives it a real calm, peaceful, country felling while still being close to everywhere I need to go.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend most of my free time with my wife and kids. We enjoy boating and doing outdoor activities together. When I can I squeeze in a round of golf. Staying fit and active is important to me so working out is something I do when I have free time as well.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my truck
- my house
- my golf clubs
- my weights
- my boat
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?