Cutler Real Estate asked Wanda a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Wanda's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
University of Akron:
- Associated Degree in Business Management Technology
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Management
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
After many years of working in a structured corporate environment. the idea of not a 9 to 5 job sound like a good idea to me. Since, I had a strong background in customer service, a career in real estate sounded like a good fit for me.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the City of Green and have for many years. Green gives you easy access to Akron, Canton, and the Cleveland area. Green has always provided a top notch school system and very good city services. The parks and recreation system provides all kind of activities for residents of different ages and interests.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Try to keep up with family and friends. Have attended Bible Study Fellowship for 9 years. Attend Lakeview Christian Church. Try to smack the golf ball round a few times in the summer. Enjoy reading history and biographies. I enjoy the time I spend with my husband, John Springer, and our two furbabies. Wilson is our feline baby and Dewey is our k-9 baby.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Since family and friends are not possessions, I guess I would say my cat, Wilson and my dog, Dewey.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?