Cutler Real Estate asked Virginia a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Virginia's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I received a BA in Business Management from Malone University before working as an independent nonprofit development specialist. My time working with nonprofits throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania taught me how to listen and understand other people's dreams for themselves and for the future of their community.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
When I worked with nonprofits, it was connecting them to the resources they needed to pursue their vision. Now I'm inspired to take that experience and use it to connect people with a place they can call home.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in small neighborhood where everyone knows their neighbors as people, not just the house next door. It's full of properties with big trees and serenity, but it's also a short drive to the activities my family enjoys.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy crocheting and watching TV with my family. I also love to read mysteries and detective stories as well as biographies and other non-fiction.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
My family, our music collection, and our pictures.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?