Cutler Real Estate asked Theresa a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Theresa's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Licensed to sell real estate since 1982
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I decided to get into the real estate business because I wanted to have the opportunity to meet new people, and help them with their housing needs.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My husband and I have lived in Hartville, Lake Township, in Stark County, since 1979. We raised our three children here, and now have 4 grandchildren, all living in the area. Lake offers a strong sense of community, schools, businesses, churches, and neighborhoods, always working together to maintain and improve the community.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy time with my family. Spending time together at our lake house, or just in our backyard, by the pool, or going to my grandchildrens' activities. I enjoy traveling, whether a long drive or a short trip, it always becomes an adventure.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my mom's wedding ring
- one of my dad's books
- our wedding album
- a picture of my children and grandchildren
- the heart shaped stone my grandson gave me.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?