Cutler Real Estate asked Stephanie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Stephanie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I attended Kent State University Tusc. campus for post-secondary education during high school and Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, OK, where I studied Pastoral Care and Music. I then worked for a few churches as a Worship team leader and also in Customer Services and sales for several years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in Real Estate for many reasons. First, it was something I was extremely interested in, but it also provides flexible hours and unlimited income potential all while getting to help people.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Jackson Twp. Some of my favorite things about Jackson is how it truly feels like a community. I have met and gotten to know so many wonderful people. I also love my kids' school. Everyone is so friendly and it just feels like home here.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Any free time that I may have, I spend with my family and volunteering at my church-mainly on the Worship team where I play a few instruments and also sing.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My electric guitar
- My phone
- My makeup
- My wedding ring
- My favorite outfit
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?