Cutler Real Estate asked Shaun a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Shaun's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- REALTOR® and Team Lead for the Make It Home Group
- Recipient of the $25M Sales award, one of the top 100 REALTORS® in Columbus Realtors (Trendgraphix) and recognized as a Columbus Realtors Top 10 Under 40
- Serves on many committees with Ohio and Columbus REALTORS®
- 2019 Chair of the CORPAC Government Affairs Committee (vice chair 2018)
- 2019 Vice Chair of REALTOR Care Day (2020 Chair)
- 2017 chair of the CORPAC Fundraising Committee (2016 Vice Chair)
- 2017 President (2016 Vice President) of the now Powell Area Realty Association
- Director of Ohio REALTORS
- 2019 Ohio REALTORS® Leadership Academy member
- Community Advocate
- Involved in many community events
- Serves the City of Powell on the Board of Zoning Appeals
- Serves the BIA of Ohio on the Associates Committee and Sales and Marketing Committee
- Member of the Powell Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of:
- Dublin High School
- The University of Cincinnati (Real Estate/Finance BBA)
- Franklin University (MBA Finance)
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Grew up around the industry and learned early on about being a part of the lives of others. Everyone and every community has a story - we get to be a part of and impact those stories.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Powell... small community in a big city. Local business owners that you get to know and love.
4. How do you spend your free time?
With my kids, at my favorite brewery, playing golf and sometimes with my wife.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
If my dogs don't count, then my:
- golf clubs
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Laid back and entertaining