Cutler Real Estate asked Shannon a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Shannon's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Graduate of Hondros College, Real Estate, 2018
- Graduate of The Ohio State University, 2007
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love the opportunity to connect with people that real estate allows. I’m honored that I’m able to assist people in achieving their dream of owning a home and being a part of building communities in the process. Real estate is truly my passion and a dream job for me!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I own a home in Groveport, which is a small city, about 20 minutes southeast of downtown Columbus. I chose Groveport because it had that hometown feel that I was looking for. The city is also surrounded by Metro Park land with easy access to Three Creeks and Walnut Woods for a quick hike, and is a short drive out to farm land to get in a good summer night cruise! I think Groveport is a hidden gem that is on the cusp of a growth and development boom, and I’m happy to be a part of such a close-knit community.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy doing house/yard work, home improvement projects, traveling, skiing, spending time with friends, family and my pups!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Southern Africa scrapbook
- Family photos that have not been digitized
- Cal Ripken. Jr. autographed baseball
- Grandfather's WWII medal box
- And too hard to choose!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?