Cutler Real Estate asked Ryan a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Ryan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I'm a 2006 graduate of Wooster High School and later attended the University of Akron, Wayne College. I have spent my entire professional career in the customer service industry. I obtained my Real Estate license in 2017.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always had a passion for real estate and for helping people. What better way than to help people achieve their dream of homeownership!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I was born and raised in Wooster and currently reside in Orrville. I love the area I live in because it's centrally located around the areas that I service.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love spending time with family and friends. Especially my Fiance Ashlee and daughter, Bryleigh. We love to eat out, travel and take short weekend getaways when time allows!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?