Cutler Real Estate asked Rosa a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Rosa's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a business degree in Marketing Management and worked in the consumer-packaged goods industry for 20+ years.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I am truly a “people person” and working in real estate allows me to work with individuals, one on one, on a day to day basis and assist them with home ownership.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I moved to Stow, Ohio in 2008 when I married my husband and moved to the Stow area to be close to his family. I love Stow’s sense of community, it’s safety and awesome school system.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time with my family, getting together with friends for dinner and wine and going back home to NYC to visit my family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
My mom’s ashes
My dog Luna
My important documents
My wedding dress
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?