Cutler Real Estate asked Necia a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Necia's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Real Estate, Telecommunications, sales, office & website leads administration. High School diploma and real estate classes through Youngstown State Metro & Hondros.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
It seemed to be a natural career for me because I love and care about people very much. Also, I have an interest in different kinds of houses, architectural features and remodeling.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Portage Lakes area. I have always loved being in or near water. Having the convenience of just about anything I need just minutes away( shopping, restaurants, movie theater, etc.), it just seems like an ideal place.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Gardening, reading, watching Home and Garden TV, going to performances (concerts, plays, etc.), cooking and my family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Bible, pictures of my family (1 of my husband, 1 each of my children and grandchildren) and my wedding ring.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?