Cutler Real Estate asked Lee a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Lee's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I attended Highland High School.Ihave been involved in the construction, and construction management field all my life. I have high levels of experience in trades ranging from masonry and landscaping, to custom cabinetry and remodeling.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I enjoy a good challenge, and the feeling you get when you have accomplished a goal. Every client has different needs, challenges, and different goals. It's incredibly rewarding to help others meet these.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Wadsworth. My favorite thing about it is the small town feel, with big town amenities. My family and I love the parks, and the many events the town organizes throughout the year.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I like to spend it with my family. Mostly on the tennis court teaching my children how to play, or at a park, camping, hiking and fishing.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My tennis racket
- table saw
- coffee pot
- a picture of my family
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?