Cutler Real Estate asked Kim a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Kim's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- High School diploma
- Attended the University of Akron- Business Administration/no degree
- Hondros-Real Estate
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
To have a career in Real Estate has always been a dream and goal that I wanted to achieve. Having the opportunity to help people find their dream home and earn an income doing so is amazing. I think this opportunity is going to be very rewarding and challenging.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My husband Mike and I and our two Rat Terriers, Moose and Snickers, live in Coventry Crossing in Akron. We truly love where we live because our community is very involved, neighbors are great and it is within close proximity to parks, lakes, shopping, and so much more.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Mike and I spend the majority of our time enjoying the outdoors. We enjoy walking the dogs in many of the parks, fishing, boating and vacationing in Destin, FL, Kiawah and Seabrook Island, SC.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
I have never been one to place much emphasis on material items. With that said, the only thing I hold dear is my family and dogs.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?