Cutler Real Estate asked Julie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Julie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Bachelor's Degree - The Ohio State University
- Master's Degree - Ashland University
- Real Estate License - Hondros College
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I wanted a flexible career with a lot of freedom where hard work is rewarded. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories, showing them homes and looking for the perfect one for them. Real estate is exciting, each day is new, different and often times, a lot of fun.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I grew up in Massillon and currently live in Jackson Township. Stark County is a great place to live. We have excellent schools, parks, recreation and affordable housing. It is a great place to raise a family.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I pretty much do the same things every day. Exercise, read, watch my favorite political channel, cook, walk my dog and spend time with my family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Some things that are irreplaceable to me are my family videos and photos. They always make me smile. I love looking back at my two kids when they were little.
- Two boxes of drawings, cards, notes, and journals my kids have made over the years.
- Books. I enjoy reading, and I have some favorites that have inspired me and also collections of beautiful old books handed down from my grandfather.
- My workout equipment. I'm trying to get in better shape!
- My recipe box. Cooking is something I like to do, and I have some favorite family recipes, especially those from my Abuela. I was raised on cooking from Spain.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?