Cutler Real Estate asked Garrett a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Garrett's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
5 years of teaching grades 6-12 choir
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I love building personal connections with people in order to help them find exactly what makes them happy. The real estate profession allows me to do this on many levels. My passion for homes, design and real estate make this profession a great fit for my personality.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Middleburg Heights. a smaller-feeling community with people of great values. Geographically this city is a gem having several highways and major roads running right through it. This makes it easier to work in the heavy travel requirements for real estate.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time playing piano, working out, attending Broadway shows and relaxing with my fiance and team member, Gary.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Tennis shoes
- Engagement ring
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?