Cutler Real Estate asked Greg a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Greg's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
B.S. Degree in Industrial Management, University of Akron
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Born and raised in the Real Estate Business. Followed in the footsteps of my Father who started his Real Estate Career in 1941.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Hudson, OH. Small Town Community atmosphere that is conveniently located between Akron and Cleveland. Hudson is known for its excellent school system, parks and community activities. Downtown First and Main Business area provides a variety of restaurants and retail stores.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Attending grandchildren's events; organizing Church social activities; officiating High School Basketball and Volleyball; and playing golf.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Reading Glasses
- Family Photo Album
- Cell Phone
- CPAP Unit
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?