Cutler Real Estate asked Debra a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Debra's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Certified Medical Assistant / Graduated 1984
- Realtor / Licensed in 1998
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
When buying our 2nd home, our Agent thought I would make a good Realtor. I am a people person, so I thought about it & how awesome it would be to be able to help others have a great experience with the sale of their home or purchase of a new home. It has been a very fun and rewarding career and I truly treasure all of the people I have met and the friends I have made along the way!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I have lived in Lake Township for the past 20+ years and absolutely love the area. There is a great sense of community, pride in the school systems and wonderful, friendly people everywhere you turn.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Free time, what's that? Just joking! I really enjoy spending time with family, especially my grandchildren, they keep me young! Taking leisurely motorcycle rides on the "Harley" exploring all the places of beauty in Ohio and surrounding areas. Traveling when we can, trying out new restaurants & different foods. Spending time outside, doing activities that the different seasons offer.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My home, which provides a safe comfortable place to gather with friends & family.
- The Harley Davidson, which provides an incredible feeling of freedom and is a great way to take in your surroundings.
- My phone, to be able to communicate with everyone.
- My photo albums & home movies, which hold cherished memories that I never get tired of re-living.
- My Bible/The Good Book in which lies the teachings and examples to keep you grounded and give you hope & peace.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?