Cutler Real Estate asked Art a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Art's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Graduated from Bowling Green State University with a BS degree in business administration
- Licensed for real estate in 1972
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I had planned to sell farm land and become an auctioneer but after moving to Columbus I decided to sell residential property.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Hilliard School District and like the fact that I am so close to shopping, freeways, downtown Columbus and many other places. I can also get around by avoiding the busy roads easily.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I like to golf, work in the yard, go to the gym and have a glass of wine and enjoy time with my wife, family, and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Lucy-Family Dog
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?