Cutler Real Estate asked Adam a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Adam's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I graduated West High School in 1996. I went to truck driving school in 1997 and started driving for Old Dominion Freight Lines for 12 years, moved over to FedEx Freight from 2010 to 2019. In 2017, I got my real estate license.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always had a passion to get into real estate and in 2017, I got my license. I like the challenge of helping someone buy or sell a home and when the process is done to see the relief they get from helping them is what drives me to want to do more. I have a passion for helping people
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I grew up on the hilltop and in 2016 my wife decided we were moving to Grove City. You can't say no to Grove City. Also Happy Wife Happy Life.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I do a lot of volunteer work and fundraising, my 14-year-old likes to help out the needy, so we have a Meal on Wheels route we do on Sundays. On holidays, we'll work at a food bank or deliver bulk meals. Otherwise, I do fundraising for cheerleaders which my 12-year-old enjoys. we fundraise at Clippers, Buckeyes, Crew, and Bingo.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Well I would have to say my girls and my English Bulldog; we are a huge pet family.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?