Cutler Real Estate asked Alexandra a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Alexandra's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I am a 2013 Green High School graduate and a recent graduate of Stark State College with an Associates Degree in Biotechnology. After working in the Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Anatomy labs, I pursued my Real Estate career with Hondros College of Business. I have always enjoyed working with the public and carry high energy into my work ethic by being an extremely motivated, reliable, and hard-working person. My motto is, “Nothing good comes easy, you have to work for it!”
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose real estate to have a limitless potential career and I enjoy helping families find their perfect home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in New Franklin, Ohio and I really enjoy the area. It is a very nice, friendly area with lots of great neighbors and I really enjoy having that close community feel.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I enjoy camping, DIY home projects, taking dance classes, and spending lots of time with my family in my free time!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My favorite coffee cup
- my Harry Potter movies
- my car
- my dirt bike
- my spoon ring from my great grandmother
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?