Cutler Real Estate asked Thomas a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Thomas's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have an Associates Degree in Business Management from The University of Akron, and have also been a certified EMT since 2015. I am currently the Lead Estimator for a commercial HVAC company based out of Ventura, California.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Real estate has been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. From helping my parents show our home at 7 years old, to staging and writing new paper advertisements for the next home we sold ourselves at 12 years old. I have lived in 6 states and as many homes, never living anywhere for more than 7 years. I have finally settled down permanently in Wooster with my wife and 2 daughters, and am finally able to pursue my passion of Investing/Selling Real Estate.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
In 2011, I moved back to Ohio from Los Angeles and settled in Wooster with my wife in 2012. I am very happy to be back in the midwest near family and friends, as well as no longer fighting the crazy go, go, go lifestyle that comes with living in the greater Los Angeles area. Warm Summer days, to Fall bonfires, and beautiful winter snowstorms, paired with a high quality of life, and an extremely affordable cost of living I'm convinced there aren't many better places to live.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Most of my free time is spent with my wife and 2 daughters (Teegan 2.5yrs) & (Evelyn 10mos). When I'm by myself, I enjoy archery, 4 wheeling, and a good bonfire with friends and family.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My Laptop (I am always trying to learn and better understand new things, and Google is my best friend)
- My Glasses/Contacts (I'm practically blind without them)
- Family Photo Books
- My Favorite pair of Boots
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?