Cutler Real Estate asked Rachel a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Rachel's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- BA in Public Relations, Miami University-Oxford, OH
- Graduate studies in education and child development
- 15 years in education administration
- Significant experience in event planning
- 4 years experience as a private nanny!
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
The highly interactive nature of the industry really appeals to my practical skills and my extroverted personality! I'm also eager to drive my own business.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
My husband and I are currently renting a duplex in Cuyahoga Falls. I love that I've got close proximity to the parks and local amenities, while still keeping the feel of a smaller community.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I read quite a bit: fiction, nonfiction, all kinds of genres I also enjoy spending time with my nieces and nephews-there are 15 of them, the oldest of whom is 9, so that can be pretty time consuming! I also enjoy entertaining for family and friends.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My wedding & engagement rings (I m going to count them as one item!)
- The last family photo taken of my parents, sisters and me
- My bike
- My Tervis tumbler from Miami University, my alma mater and favorite campus in the world!
- ...and my Nike flip flops!
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
The one that comes up most is LOYAL. I've also been told that I'm recognizable by my laugh. I'll take both!