Cutler Real Estate asked Maria a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Maria's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- Columbus State College
- Member of the State and Local Board of Realtors
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
One of my first jobs was working for a very successful broker. I enjoyed learning from him and seeing first hand how it affected people. When I was finally at a point in my life to start a career in something that I would enjoy I knew without question it was real estate.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
Our home is in Galloway. We live in a great neighborhood close to the schools with the perks of many close parks, perfect to raise our children.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Free time is spent with family & friends. Depending on the season, sports too! We enjoy eating out and going to the casinos.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- Wedding ring
- (& 5.) My sons memorial items [urn & teddy bear with heartbeat]
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?