Cutler Real Estate asked Julie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Julie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- medical industry
- car industry
- home-schooled children
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
My children are grown and I wanted to start a new career, I want to be in an industry that is fun and exciting and helps people find their dream homes and help people in their transition out of their homes to their next home
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Wayne county. I love all the small towns and beautiful countryside. Farm country soothes the busy soul and small towns feel like home.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love spending time with my family. We like exploring, hiking, going for drives in our convertible, and when i need down time alone I crochet baby blankets and scarves for everyone.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my bible
- my wedding album
- my children's photos
- my wedding ring
- my convertible
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?