Cutler Real Estate asked Christine a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Christine's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I enjoyed 5 years in Retail management and then 4 years in Operations management before starting my family! I attended Ohio Northern University and the University of Cincinnati prior to beginning my career!
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I chose a career in real estate because it combines my strengths in sales and operations! There is nothing more rewarding than helping someone find their place to call home!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Terrace Park, Ohio which is a quaint, pocket community on the east side of Cincinnati! It's a close-knit community where the kids still walk or ride their bikes to school and families can take their golf cart to the corner shop for some ice cream!
4. How do you spend your free time?
What's free time with 3 kids?! Kidding aside, I love to read when I get a true "free" moment but I also love being an active volunteer for my kids' Cub Scout pack and Brownie troop, being a member of the local Kindervelt chapter and volunteering at the school! As a family, we take walks in the nearby nature preserves and ride our bikes together on the Loveland Bike Trail.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
If we are talking actual possessions (no people):
- my wedding ring
- my Bible
- pictures of my family
- artwork from my kids
- my down comforter.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?