Cutler Real Estate asked Adam a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Adam's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
- 9 years in Public Safety (EMS, Police)
- Current Police Officer
- Studied Sociology/Criminology
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I've always loved the Real Estate industry. I'm very passionate about helping people and Real Estate is another way I can do that. This career allows me to help people obtain a piece of "The American Dream".
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Norton, near the Copley border. I love that my "neighborhood" is mostly nature, trees and farmland. It allows me to have a strong nature feel while still being within 15-20 min of almost anywhere I need to go.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend most of my free time with my family, friends and wife. We enjoy spending time outdoors and being active. We try to take our dog wherever we can too!
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My house
- My wife's car (It's nicer than mine)
- My dog
- My cell phone
- My favorite handgun
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?